1. Press top-right button to see the time
2. Press bottom-right button several times until you see ’12-hr’ text
3. Press top-right button, till it switches to ’24-hr’ setting.
1. Press and hold in the middle of the screen until the hours digit begins to flash.
2. Tap the watch to toggle through the hours.
3. Tap and hold until the minutes begin to flash.
4. Tap the watch to toggle through the minutes.
5. Tap and hold until the screen switches to year and date.
Yes there is a warranty if the watch is defective from our manufacturer or if it is broken in shipping. Under 1% of orders have had this issue but if somehow your watch turns out to be defective you can email email@example.com and we will provide you a replacement immediately. There are no refunds only exchanges.
No, this is the official website for the 1:Face Watch brand and by purchasing on this site you can be rest assured your money is going to charity.
Yes all watches are 3ATM water resistant which means you can take the watch up to 96 feet under the water.
The international fee which ranges from $5-$15 depending on your location. If you have any specific questions about your location, please email us.
The watches are designed at the Mirza Minds headquarters in Chicago, IL & assembled in Shenzhen, China. Our manufacturing facilities have passed the SA8000 (Social Accountability) and ISO14000 (Environmental) audits. Furthermore, our manufacturing facility is ROHS compliant and a ROHS sticker has been placed inside every watch.
Each watch comes with a metric which is carried out with the purchase of the watch. Not only is this the best way to quantify change but it is entirely transparent.
ie.) 1 white watch feeds 10 children in the Horn of Africa through our charity partner One Days Wages. The same holds true for each of the other metrics. The goal is to create actual quantified change in people’s lives around the world for each watch sold.